Our quickly mobilizable and vast workforce is at your disposal:
- A full-time pool of over 6,000 telephone researchers and 15,000 face-to-
- Telephone research teams exclusively made up of native speakers for the best quality in data collection.
- Close to 18,000 assessors for any kind of mystery shopping in Europe.
To better communicate and understand our clients’ requirements, all of EFG’s facilitators speak English in addition to their native language.
Extensive technical resources for your international fieldwork provided by EFG and our global network of partners.
For your quantitative fieldwork:
- 2,750 CATI stations most of which are equipped with Predictive Dialing, which translates into a major productivity increase for your fieldwork. This increase is made possible by high-speed bandwidth for CATI or CAWI projects (telephone research conducted through an online interface).
- 1,500 laptops for CAPI and WebCAPI projects.
- Servers with VCC (Virtual Command Center) technology centralize the management and control of your global telephone fieldwork.
- Servers to host and manage your online surveys.
For your Qualitative research:
- A global network of 115 facilities provided by EFG that meet the needs of your qualitative projects (one-way window, video, Focusvision™ video-transmission, simultaneous interpreting).
- A globally centralized reservation system for room availability: WFG (World Focus Group). Created in 2007, it even works for the discerning market research company that wants to use their in-house staff to direct focus group meetings on a global scale.